Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello and Welcome

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog where you can come for all your fitness needs, workout tips, and articles to gain a better understanding of what is going on in the fitness world. The name All Strengths No Weakness isn't only for the body builder type of person, but for the Average Joe looking to impress friends and family, or Jane Doe who is looking to get into better shape without having that "body builder physique." Also within the name of All Strengths No Weakness, we look into all aspects of health whether it is cardiovascular, strength training, flexibility, agility, etc. to make sure that you can keep your body in peak shape.

I have a strong background in fitness; I have been working out since I was fourteen, I have my Bachelor's of Science in Sports Science, and have begun working on my Master's in Kinesiology. Most people are not familiar with the term "Kinesiology" but in simple terms, it means I am able to look at the biomechanics of how someone moves and change it for their benefit. I am also certified as a Personal Trainer and work at a local gym where I apply this knowledge to my everyday work experiences.  

In this blog, I want you as the reader to write comments onto the posts that are written. This will allow me to address any questions and uncover the truth behind the myths people have created in regards to exercising. Everyone has goals, so lets all work together to make sure that those goals can be achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment